Quantity Surveying/Cost Engineer Opportunities with GES
GES Solutions due to an increasing workload are seeking motivated and connected members to join our team for new and exciting projects in Bangkok, Phuket and Cambodia. The right applicants will display great attitude, be collaborative, creative and committed to providing our Clients with the best possible service.
The Senior QS will supervise and mentor a team of QS’s throughout the cycle of the projects they are taking care of and be the point of contact with the other members of the design and management team responsible for bring the project to life. Whereas the Quantity Surveyors will join a group of likeminded young people working together on some iconic projects in the region.
Cost Engineer – Building / Civil
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare Bill of Quantities.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and suppliers for quotations.
- Cost estimation.
- To coordinate with other departments, clients, designers, engineers and contractors.
- Manage the financial and contractual terms of projects from pre-tender to post contract phases.
- To assist in the review and certification of variation accounts.
- Progress payment certification.
- Thai nationality holding Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent vocational qualification.
- Previous related experience in construction.
- Ability to communicate both written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy with excel, word etc.
Successful candidates will receive company medical insurance, generous leave entitlement, company trips and work in a cool environment that aims to develop our team to be the best they can be.