Contract Management Services during Construction
During construction the Quantity Surveyor has a role in supporting the Client and Project Manager with administration of the Contract that may involve the following:
- Provide guidance on the requirements of the Contract regarding submissions, contractual responsibilities, prescribed timing, notices, remedies and general documentation requirements.
- Advise on contractual effects of planned design changes.
- Advise on contractual effects of proposed remedial actions.
- Arrange and chair contractual meetings as required.
- Assist with contractual correspondence.