Checking Work Progress & Certification of Contractor’s Payment Applications
The Quantity Surveyor reviews the interim payment application from the Contractors and prepares the interim payment certificate based upon the actual progress of works on site to include the following:
- Contractor’s preliminaries.
- Measured works – structural, architectural, interior decoration, MEP and external works.
- Variations agreed and yet to be agreed.
- Materials on site.
- Costs to be paid by the Contractor.
- Advance payment and recovery of advance payment.
- Retention deduction and release.
To prepare the interim payment certificate GES visit the site to assess the progress and work completed to date.