Project Cost Control
The purpose of our cost control procedures aims to:
- Provide the client with a value-for-money project
- Achieve a balanced design expenditure between the various elements of the building
- Limit the client’s expenditure to within the amount agreed.
SC Quantity Surveyors employ strict cost control discipline throughout all stages of the design and construction to ensure that the initial estimate, tender figure and final account sum are all closely related.
Several cost control methods which we provide consultants, architects and clients with includes:-
- Approximate estimating
- Cost advice & comparisons of alternative materials and methods of construction
- Cost planning
- Cost monitoring & reporting during the construction stage
- Financial statements i.e. monthly cost reports
These cost controlmethods and periodic financial reports enable clients to anticipate and control their current and future financial project commitments.
G.E.S. Solutions Co., Ltd.
1035/22 Sukhumvit 71 Road
Klongton Nua, Wattana
Bangkok 10110 Thailand